Rinki is now mapping out new potential Suppliers for containers for possible future co-operation. Rinki is interested in you current models and tailor-made containers type of Rinki’s current containers.
Background: Finnish Packaging Recycling RINKI Ltd (Rinki) is managing over 1850 ecopoints for household Packaking waste in Finland. Containers are a very important piece in Rinki’s logistics. In every ecopoint there are already containers, but in the future there is still a need for containers in new ecopoints and also in the old ecopoints where old containers are to replaced by new ones. More information about Rinki you can read in www.rinkiin.fi.
Enrolment to Rinki for a potential Supplier:
You can enrol yourself in the process by sending the following requested material and information:
Wanted information in brief:
- Your current models of containers that fits in Rinki’s logistics and design
- Your capability to produce customer tailored containers (type of Rinki’s current containers), if yes, preliminary drawings of the both containers.
- Specification of the container’s materials (body and surface)
- Surface treatment (anti-corrosion treatment, base paint, surface paint)
- Weight of the container
- Preliminary specification of welding work
- Budgetary price for given amounts for both 7m3 and 4m3 container.
- Name and address of the Supplier including Business ID
- Name of the contact person
- Description of references
- Country of origin of company and production
- Other important and valid information
Additional questions will be answered in 23 – 26.7.2018 by Pertti Tammivuori (Finnish, Swedish and English) +358 500 705772.
For the sake of clarity, all given information in this request is not binding Rinki.
Please, send us your information in 3.8.2018 at 14:00 o’clock EET at the latest.
Send it to:
Finnish Packaging Recycling RINKI Ltd